Maintenance Aide I - Development Services
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.57 - $13.03 per hour
- Posted Date:12/04/2017 6:14 PM
Invites Applications for Temporary
Part-Time Employment For:
MAINTENANCE AIDE I - Development Services
Under direct supervision, performs basic janitorial/maintenance duties at the City of Lancaster and performs other duties as assigned. General direction is provided by the Maintenance Services Supervisor. Work is reviewed while in progress and by the results achieved. Employees at this level receive direct supervision and are aware of the operating procedures and policies within the work unit.
• Provide support to the Lancaster Blvd and Parkways maintenance crew with maintaining the area(s).
• Provide support during special events including set-up, clean-up and other related duties during events.
• Maintain logs and records of work performed; maintain supply lists; order supplies as assigned
• Establish and maintain effective working relationship with the public and City Staff.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• High school graduation or equivalent
• Possession of a valid California driver’s license
• Open availability and ability to work up to 24 hours per week.
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be 18 years of age or older; a minimum of six months of janitorial/maintenance experience is highly desirable.
Salary: $11.57 - $13.03 per hour
Selection Procedure: Applications will be accepted by the City of Lancaster until positions are filled. Only the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in an interview process.
Contact: Human Resources Department, City of Lancaster, 44933 Fern Avenue, Lancaster, CA 93534. (661) 723-6000.