Storm & Flood Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have property damage resulting from local storms and flooding, please report your damages to 211 LA County by dialing “211” via phone or visiting  Choose “Click Here” on the West Lake Incident pop-up box to report your damages.


Additional resources for disaster relief include:

Resources for flood insurance include:


Where to get Sandbags and Sand? (Click here)


Severe Weather Alerts