Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • My street light is out. Who do I call?

    You can either contact Transportation Operations Division office at 661-723-5985 or complete the Street Light Repair Request Form online and email the form to: dsdintern2@cityoflancasterca.org or fax the form to 661-723-6221.
  • How do I dispose of computer equipment, old televisions, radios and other electronic waste?

    All electronic waste can be dropped off at the AV Environmental Collection Center (AVECC) free of charge. The AVECC is open on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month from 9 am to 3 pm. It is located at the Antelope Valley Public Landfill in the City of Palmdale (On 10th Street West just north of Avenue S). For more information call (888) 253-2652.
  • How do I report a traffic signal problem?

    Contact the City’s Transportation Maintenance Division 661-723-5985.