This 8,000-acre master-planned industrial complex provides an ideal destination for business wishing to obtain land for construction of large-scale facilities.
Home to major distribution and support centers for both Rite Aid drug stores and Michaels arts and crafts suppliers, Fox Field offers:
- Great freeway access
- Parcels from one-half to 1,000 acres
- Flexible land use within master-planned guidelines
- Proximity to general aviation airport
- Strong expansion potential
- Environmental work completed
- Airport-oriented Firms
- Business Parks
- Freeway-oriented Corporate Headquarters
For more information, contact Economic Development Manager Chenin Dow at email@example.com.