Business owners are required under Lancaster Municipal Code 5.04.030 to make application for renewal a minimum of thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration date of the current license. Renewal notices are mailed as a courtesy to the business owner.
Online licensing is temporarily unavailable from June 24-June 30 while the City transitions to HdL for business license support. Renewals will be available online after July 1. For questions related to business license renewals, please call (661) 723-6237.
ADDITIONAL RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
Please make sure you have read the instructions above to renew a license and you have all the necessary documents to complete your application.
Businesses requiring annual Livescan:
- Liquor Store
- Mini-Mart/ Convenience Market (ABC 20 or 21 license and is under 10,000 SF)
- Smoke Shop
- Tobacco Shop
- Hookah Lounge
- Internet Lounge/ Internet Café
- Massage Operator (and color photo)
- Massage Technician (and color photo)
- Taxi/Tow Truck Operator (and color photo)
- Taxi/Tow Truck Driver (and color photo)
Completed Livescan documents must be uploaded at the time of renewal application.
Color photos must be delivered to City Hall in person.
For questions related to business license, please call (661) 723-6237.