Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

What to Do if Something Happens

your or someone else's life and safety, such as a fire or a crime in progress, call 911.  For other situations that are not addressed below, please browse through the links to the left; if you still can't find the answer to your question, feel free to contact the Public Safety Office at (661) 723-6063 or publicsafety@cityoflancasterca.org.


Whom do I call about errant shopping carts?
How do I report a constantly-barking dog?
How can I help my out-of-control teen?
How do I report a burnt-out street light or downed power lines?