This is a new way to submit photographs or videos where you believe criminal or suspicious activity is occurring.
How to submit:
- Click on the link on the "Click Here to Get Started" link on this page and you will be directed to the City's submission page.
- Select the "Public Safety" option and scroll to "Report Criminal or Suspicious Activity."
- Click "Next" in the upper right corner.
- Select "New User" (complete the form), or select "Existing User" (complete form), or select "Remain Anonomous."
- Click "Next."
- When you reach the "Prove details of your request and click submit" page, in the text box titled "Your Request" enter the date, time, location and circumstances of the picture or video.
- In the location of request, enter the location where the picture/video was taken either by directly entering the address or following the prompt to point to it on a map.
- Click "Attach a file" and find the picture or video on your computer, selecting that file.
- Click the "Open" button in the file dialogue box.
- Title your file in the box labeled "Title."
- Click on "Submit Request."
Your photograph or video will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agency.