Census 2020 is Coming to L.A. County
- Be Ready: Look for your U.S. Census Bureau invitation in the mail in March 2020.
- Be Counted: The Census counts ALL people who reside in the United States, regardless of citizenship or immigration status.
- It’s Safe & Private: Under current census laws, your responses are kept confidential and can only be used by the government to produce statistics.
- Dollars for Services: A complete count is vital to our City, as Census numbers determine how more than $675 billion federal dollars get spent.
- Join the Team! Earn extra income while helping our community. Apply for Census jobs now at 2020census.gov/jobs!
January 2020 - The City of Lancaster Encourages All Residents to Participate in 2020 Census. Learn more here.
December 2019 - Winter 2019 OUTLOOK
August 2019 - The Lancaster Museum of Art and History (MOAH) is helping Antelope Valley Residents say Count Me In. Learn more here.